Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS AND NEW GREAT LASH LOTS OF LASHES IN BLACK

Hey guys so I signed up for Bzzagent which is totally free to join so check it out to get free stuff. So they sent me the new baby lips and the lots of lashes mascara in black. I am IN LOVE WITH the lip balm. I love tinted lip balms. They also smell exactly like their name which is nice no carmex tasting lips lol. The mascara is amazing on one coat. If you try to add 2 coats it gets flakey. It adds alot of length with one coat though. Overall I think its a good mascara if you are just using one coat. It did a great job at not clumping all my lashes together which is a plus. So thats my thoughts. 



 



This was what it looked like with 2 coats.


 This is my favorite of the baby lips. Its the cherry one.It gives you a nice soft red. Like you just had a Popsicle.
If you have ANY questions just let me know. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment